Watch Couchbase Connect New York on demand.
Relive the excitement as we introduce the world’s first Engagement Database – specially designed by Couchbase for the new age of the customer experience.
- Couchbase SVP of Products and Engineering, Ravi Mayuram discusses our technology vision and product roadmaps
- Our new CEO, Matt Cain, our CMO, Peter Finter, and Couchbase customers [m]Platform and Comcast explain how Couchbase’s Engagement Database is revolutionizing the customer experience
20+ technical sessions across 4 tracks
- Developer Agility – Learn about essential SDK patterns, Couchbase analytics, N1QL queries, tools, and other new developer features in Couchbase 5.0
- Operations Excellence – Learn about security and compliance, operating 100% in memory, high availability and disaster recovery, and other Couchbase 5.0 features
- Mobility & IoT Everywhere – Learn about data modeling, data management, sync, security, N1QL queries, full-text search, and other new features in Couchbase Mobile 2.0
- Architecture for Success – Learn how to move from transactional to engagement databases, use SQL skills in N1QL, use full-text search in Couchbase 5.0, and more