Couchbase Field Service Solution
Data is the lifeblood of your organization. Learn how Couchbase enables organizations like yours to make decisions in real time, any place and anywhere, by arming your field employees, customers, and partners with responsive applications that work all the time regardless of network availability or location.
Come hang out with your local Couchbase team while one of the tastiest Italian restaurants makes your dinner to go! You’ll get to enjoy a fun beverage or two with a small group of fellow tech and business leaders from the local area, then head home with a piping hot meal for your whole family – all compliments of Couchbase.
We’ll gather at Maggiano's Little Italy in the Oakbrook Shopping Center in Oak Brook. They’re known for making crave-worthy food using only the best ingredients and for an extensive Italian wine selection.
Maggiano's Little Italy meal serves 4 people. You can order your favorite meal when you RSVP.
This is a casual get-together, but if you have any questions about Couchbase, Field Service Solutions, and how to improve productivity for your remote employees we’ll be happy to answer them when we see you.
Couchbase for Field Services delivers capabilities in a single consolidated data solution:
- Run anywhere: Data center, mobile devices, and IoT – while keeping all your data synchronized across the enterprise.
- Integrated mobile capabilities: Support your offline-first applications.
- Full flexibility: Flatten your data estate and break down silos using skills you already have in-house.
- Unlimited scalability: Couchbase scales with your enterprise.
- Extremely performant: Better performance and higher availability, delivering cost-effective solutions at scale.
- Reliable: Built-in high availability and disaster recovery.
- Mission critical: Designed from the ground up to support mission-critical applications and solutions.
Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
Time: 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. CT (Central Time)
Location: Maggiano's Little Italy
Oakbrook Shopping Center
240 Oakbrook Ctr.
Oak Brook, Illinois, 60523
The family meal kit includes one main salad selection of your choice, one main meal selection, ciabatta rolls, and a dozen Vera’s Lemon Cookies. If you have specific needs or any questions please email Krista Meinheit.