A high-performance caching layer is a great way to make applications faster by caching frequently used information in memory. In this webinar, we’ll show you how a caching layer works, and the easiest way to add one to your database. Facet Digital will join us to discuss how their full-service application development agency was able to lower costs by 50% while also drastically improving application response speed.
- Caching basics and why caching is critical for modern applications
- Key requirements of a high-performance cache
- How real-world customers have achieved blazing-fast performance
- Why the Couchbase Capella™ DBaaS is the easiest way to do caching
- How to get started quickly and easily