As an early NoSQL database, MongoDB became popular because it was easy to use for small projects. But enterprises have always found it painful to scale their applications on MongoDB or to use it for complex projects. In addition to scalability issues, complaints include performance, insufficient support for JOINs and ACID transactions, and a proprietary query language that most tech teams don’t know.
In this webinar, we’ll show you how to easily uplevel your applications to a fast, familiar, flexible, and affordable multi-model database that delivers:
- Shorter development cycles
- Blazing-fast application speed with in-memory processing
- A high-density storage engine that lowers TCO
- Flexibility to store data in JSON docs and query it with well-known SQL
- Reliability, low latency, and high availability at scale
- Support for rich JOIN queries, and data integrity with ACID transactions