Developers are rapidly embracing resources like ChatGPT, GitHub Copilot Chat, and Bing for their ability to help write and debug code. But, even though these powerful LLMs are extremely useful, they still have their flaws. In this webcast, we’ll unravel the capabilities and limitations of AI-assisted coding through a blend of theoretical discussions, real-world examples, and live demos that demystify the operational nuances of generative AI. Whether you’re a developer, a tech enthusiast, or someone curious about the latest in AI, this session is tailored to give you a hearty mix of learning and interactive exploration.
- How to use the IDEA building blocks: Instructions, Data, Examples, Asking questions
- Strengths and challenges of ChatGPT, especially regarding post-2021 updates
- How Bing's web access to ChatGPT adds its own set of constraints
- Live demos comparing Bing and ChatGPT in action, tackling a variety of prompts
- A preview of Capella iQ, the coding assistant for developing with Couchbase
- How to apply learnings from this webcast to database management and development